Year Of Birth: 1993
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)
Religion: Islam --> Mu'Tazila School Of Thought
Fields: Graphic Design & ICT-Consultancy
Basic list of personal perspectives
* I am a religious Muslim (of the Mu'tazila school of thought) but also a secular individual who supports the idea of personal autonomy.
* I am a critic of feminism as a concept, but I do acknowledge that women are subjected to unjustifiable standards of treatment that need to improve.
* I used to be very critical of living in a liberal society, but now I can't imagine myself living in a society that disregards the value of civil liberty.
* I am a critic of modern day gender & queer ideology, but I do acknowledge that people aligned with the L-G-B-T label can face genuine oppression.
* I have experienced countless moments of racism in The West, but I truly cringe at the claim that The West is an inherently racist place to live.
* I believe that equality of opportunity is a desirable goal to achieve and equality of outcome is an undesirable burden to avoid at all costs.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech so you can rest assured that your opinion, no matter how controversial won't make me go KABOOM!